Private Event Rental...Three venues to choose from
Wedding Receptions, Rehearsal Dinners, Baby Showers, Corporate Meetings, Special Celebrations...
With three 3 Ballrooms to choose from, you have many options- including rental of two or all three rooms.
The entire facility is 7,500 square feet!
You may stop by anytime we are open to take a look at our facility, or set an appointment with Maria and let's start planning your special day now.
Don't see something that works for you?
Contact us and we will work to meet your needs
1. The security deposit is required to hold your date and will be refunded within 3 days after your event, if there is no damage found to the property and you did not violate the terms of the contract. The security deposit will not be refunded if you cancel the event within one week prior to the event.
2. Dance Instruction and Dance Performances are available and can be negotiated separately.
3. Alcohol: Virginia is an alcohol-controlled State. Any consumption of alcohol outside a private residence requires a banquet license. You will need to show proof of such license 7 days in advance of your function. Click here to get started. Our contractual agreement with you expressly prohibits the sale of alcohol within our facility, and the sale or consumption of alcohol in the parking area or the adjacent lawn area. Alcohol must be removed from the studio upon completion of your event.
4. Insurance. Event liability insurance with waiver of subrogation is required. Here is one site that offers insurance but you can find many others.
5. Security. You are responsible for providing security for your event.
6. Food: You may bring your own food or use a professional caterer. The kitchen has a refrigerator and microwave for your use. All extra food must be removed from the studio upon completion of your event.
7. Tables and Chairs: We have cushioned chairs and sufficient tables. These are available to you at no additional charge. However we do request that you return the tables and chairs to their original configuration once your event is completed.
8. Restrictions: There is no smoking within the facility; however, there is an outside designated smoking area.
9.Important Dates: Security deposit required to hold the date of your event. ABC License, insurance certificate and event payment due one week prior to your event.
*Hourly rates increase after midnight (additional $25/hour) and on designated holiday times (additional $25/hour).