We would like to take this opportunity to thank those of you who have returned to the studio: It is because of you that we are able to remain open- providing dance instruction and activities for our students and employment for our great dance teachers.
It is our hope and intention to keep our doors open indefinitely and to continue to offer you the best dance experience possible.
However, if you aren’t already aware, dance studios have been amongst the hardest hit during this pandemic. As a result, hundreds of dance studios in the USA and worldwide, have had to close their doors forever. Many in our region have already gone out of business. We do not wish to be in this position and are therefore appealing to all of our students that have not returned to help us keep our doors open.
We want to ensure that we are here and ready when all of our students return. Rest assured that we are vigilantly following our Governors orders and federal guidelines and believe that our studio is one of the saftest and most sanitary establishments anywhere you go.
This is how you can help us- and to protect your investment in dancing.
1. Schedule your next dance lesson.
2. If you opt to not come in yet, we certainly understand, but please consider scheduling a virtual dance lesson.
3. If you don’t feel comfortable coming to socials at this time, consider purchasing a ticket online anyway- for only $10.
4. Likewise, if you are not ready for in-studio group lessons, consider joining the class online- or just purchasing a ticket.
5. Purchase your next package today (even if you still have lessons left). You can do this with a simple phone call.
6. Send or bring us a guest (This could be family, a friend, your doctor, your hairdresser, simply anyone.) You bring the guest; we will do the rest. And if your guest purchases a 10 Lesson package or more, you earn a free Lesson.
We appreciate your consideration of these suggestions. We hope to see you soon. In the meantime, stay safe- and keep dancing!